Thursday, April 22, 2010

Begins & Ends (Part II)

But, tell me, where does love begin?
More importantly, where does it end?

Michael from Hearts and Truths, asked me this question in a comment on one of my posts.

I always over romanticise everything but I think love begins with a look, a knowing look. You feel something special - the zing - the flying sparks - the butterflies. I think you know love begins when you smile at the very thought of anything about them, you gush at the sound of their name, you fight and argue because you are so similar. But most importantly, it begins with a look, where you just know that you're in love.

I don't know where love ends, I've never experienced a loss that great. I guess if I were to imagine love ending - it would be the bitterness coming through, the loss of a great and vibrant connection. I think love is gone when the question 'Why bother?' even pops in to your head. If you lose the ability to care about a relationship, then the love is barely there.

Any thoughts guys?
Love to hear as always :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for confirming.. I think my love is barely there. I just don't want to admit it. I'm in a comfort zone. And I like it that way.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails