Friday, May 14, 2010

Affirmations.

Hey guys,
This late night Friday post is about affirmations, in case you read the title and were completely confused!


Do you know what an affirmation is?

An example:








So, basically, instead of being my negative self for one whole week.. I'm going to be positive.
I'm going to fit as many of these little love notes in my posts as possible this week, feel free to join in!
Or even leave a comment with your affirmations!

So here goes!

Dear Self,
You are great, you are promising, you are worthy!
Love,
Self

Please do join in, I want to feel the love!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a brilliant writer and I love your outlook on love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Self,

    You are better than that. You deserve better. You are worth the moon and the stars to someone. Not just anyone. Someone. You are strong, motivated and exceptional.

    Love,
    Self

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails