Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow, 100.

This is my 100th post, already!

It only feels like yesterday that I stumbled across LeLove, which ultimately became my inspiration for Vivre, Rire, Aimer.

I love this blog, I love the pictures, I love the words, I love the feeling of a fluttering heart. The reality of something broken. The happiness at a little thing.

I think I just love feeling. Feeling something so special and unique, and only for a moment. You can keep that feeling forever.
So happy 100th post my little blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th posting! I've followed your blog after looking through some pictures on LeLove, and absolutely adore the pictures and entries you've posted.

    Love, for everything that it is and promises, is but the best feeling of all. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails