Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7 Days.



I feel a bit silly having a countdown until you go away,
but for the past 3 years, 5 months and 9 days
you have been the only one for me.
We've never been apart
and we spend what seems like everyday together,
I'm going to miss you so incredibly,
every little, teeny tiny thing that you do and say
Like the smell of your lynx mixed with the smell of the bakery,
Lying down on the nook in your chest, and hearing your heartbeat.
Wrestling, laughing,
I'm going to miss that laugh.
The smile that goes along with the laugh,
I'll miss that one too.

In seven days;
you're going to jetset around the world,
and I'm going to wait, very patiently for you to get back
so I can hug you so, so, so, so tight
and tell you I love you as soon as you get back.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails